Thank you to all of our dedicated CSA members for a wonderful 2017 season! We look forward to sharing the 2018 harvest with you!
How It Works:
CSA members sign up before the start of the season and receive a share of the farm's bounty every week. CSA members are an essential component of your farmers' businesses and provide a secure and consistent source of support.
1) Choose your share season:
- Full Season: 18 weeks, mid-June to mid-October (2018 dates TBA)
- Summer Season: 12 weeks, mid-June to end of August (2018 dates TBA)
- Autumn Season: 6 weeks, end of August to mid-October (2018 dates TBA)
2) Choose your share size:
- Single Share: Feeds 1-2 people (depending on individual eating habits) per week, approximately a half-bushel of produce, 8-10 items per week
- Family Share: Feeds about a family of 4 per week (depending on individual eating habits), approximately a full bushel of produce, 11-13 items per week and bulkier quantities
3) Choose Pre-Packed or Select-Your-Own:
- Pre-packed (Standard): Receive a pre-packed tote bag of freshly harvested produce selected by your farmer. Items will vary depending on seasonality and availability. We always strive to include the greatest variety and quality of items for you to enjoy. CSA members are welcome to swap out items if they desire.
- Select-your-own ("Market Share"): This option still provides your farmer with that important security of weekly support. However, customers get to pack their CSA bags with items they choose from the farmer's table. This option is available at all farmers market and farm stand pick-up sites.
4) Choose your pick-up site:
2018 CSA Shares will be available at the following pick-up sites:
- Amherst Farm & Craft Market: Saturdays 10am-1pm
- Bedford Farmers Market: Tuesdays 3-6pm
- Concord, Kimball Park Farm Stand: Mondays 4pm-6pm
- Concord, Morning Star Housing: Fridays, 3pm-6pm
- Derry Farmers Market: Wednesdays 3-7pm
- Dunbarton, at the farm: Please contact us to arrange weekly pick-up
- Goffstown Apotheca Tea Shoppe: Fridays, 3pm-6pm
- Manchester, Kalivas Park Farm Stand: Tuesdays 2:30-5:30pm
- Manchester, Lafayatte Park Farm Stand: Wednesdays 3-6pm
- Manchester Community Market: Thursdays 3-6:30pm
- Manchester, Dartmouth-Hitchcock: Fridays 3:30-6pm
- Milford Farmers Market: Saturdays 10am-1pm
- Merrimack Farmers Market: Wednesdays 3-6pm
- Nashua Farmers Market: Sundays 10am-2pm
- Nashua, Dartmouth-Hitchcock: Fridays 11:30-1pm
- Newmarket Farmers Market: Sundays 9am-12pm
(*Note location, day, and time change from previous Seacoast Community Marketplace)
- Salem NH Farmers Market: Sundays 10am-2pm
Click HERE to purchase a 2018 CSA share online with paypal, credit or debit.
Send a check, made out to Fresh Start Farms, to 434 Lake Ave. 2nd Floor, Manchester, NH 03103. Please note with your check or confirm via email what your desired pick-up location is.
Single Shares Family Shares
Summer (12 weeks) $280 Summer (12 weeks) $450
Full Season (18 weeks) $410 Full Season (18 weeks) $675
Fall (6 weeks) $140 Fall (6 weeks) $225
SNAP/EBT customers receive half-price CSA shares. If paying with SNAP/EBT, please contact us to sign-up. You can pay every other week with your EBT card at your selected pick-up site.
Payment plans are always welcome. Please contact us to arrange what will work best for you
Group CSA Deliveries:
Do you have a group interested in purchasing CSA shares? We are happy to deliver to any workplace, organization, place of worship, or other community space in southern and central NH. Please contact us to arrange details and discuss minimum number of shares needed for delivery based upon your location.
We will gladly visit your group to give CSA presentations, set up informational tables, and/or deliver promotional materials.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.296.0443