Thank you to all of our dedicated CSA members for a wonderful 2017 season! We look forward to connecting with you in 2018!
How It Works:
CSA members sign up before the start of the season and receive a share of the farm's bounty every week. CSA members are an essential component of your farmers' businesses and provide a secure and consistent source of support.
1) Choose your share season:
- Full Season: 18 weeks, mid-June to mid-October (2018 dates TBA)
- Summer Season: 12 weeks, mid-June to end of August (2018 dates TBA)
- Autumn Season: 6 weeks, end of August to mid-October (2018 dates TBA)
2) Choose your share size:
- Single Share: Feeds 1-2 people (depending on individual eating habits) per week, approximately a half-bushel of produce, 8-10 items per week
- Family Share: Feeds about a family of 4 per week (depending on individual eating habits), approximately a full bushel of produce, 11-13 items per week and bulkier quantities
3) Choose Pre-Packed or Select-Your-Own:
- Pre-packed (Standard): Receive a pre-packed tote bag of freshly harvested produce selected by your farmer. Items will vary depending on seasonality and availability. We always strive to include the greatest variety and quality of items for you to enjoy. CSA members are welcome to swap out items if they desire.
- Select-your-own ("Market Share"): This option still provides your farmer with that important security of weekly support. However, customers get to pack their CSA bags with items they choose from the farmer's table. This option is available at all farmers market and farm stand pick-up sites.
4) Choose your pick-up site:
2018 CSA Shares will be available at the following pick-up sites:
- Bedford Farmers Market: Tuesdays 3-6pm
- Concord: Details TBD
- Derry Farmers Market: Wednesdays 3-7pm
- Dunbarton, at the farm: Please contact us to arrange weekly pick-up
- Goffstown Apotheca Tea Shoppe: Fridays, Time TBD
- Manchester, Kalivas Park Farm Stand: Tuesdays 2:30-5:30pm
- Manchester, Lafayatte Park Farm Stand: Wednesdays 3-6pm
- Manchester Community Market: Thursdays 3-6:30pm
- Manchester, Dartmouth-Hitchcock: Fridays 3:30-6pm
- Milford Farmers Market: Saturdays 10am-1pm
- Merrimack Farmers Market: Wednesdays 3-6pm
- Nashua Farmers Market: Sundays 10am-2pm
- Nashua, Dartmouth-Hitchcock: Fridays 11:30-1pm
- Seacoast Community Marketplace (Stratham): Saturdays 10am-2pm
- Salem NH Farmers Market: Sundays 10am-2pm
Purchase CSA shares at https://www.freshstartfarmsnh.com/new-products-1/
Send a check made out to Fresh Start Farms to 434 Lake Ave. 2nd Floor, Manchester, NH 03103
If paying with SNAP/EBT, please contact us to sign-up. You can pay every other week with your EBT card at your selected pick-up site.
Payment plans are welcome. Please contact us to arrange what will work best for you.
Group CSA Deliveries:
Do you have a group interested in purchasing CSA shares? We are happy to deliver to any workplace, organization, place of worship, or other community space in southern and central NH. Please contact us to arrange details and discuss minimum number of shares needed for delivery.
We will gladly visit your group to give CSA presentations, set up informational tables, and/or deliver promotional materials.
email@example.com or 603.296.0443